Matilda Jane Gives Back
Thank you to all who attended our Matilda Jane Trunk Show and Dress Drive for Riley in July! We had a fun night and many cute items were donated to little girls at Riley. Stay tuned for our delivery date to Riley!
Interested in helping our cause? There are so many ways to help:
1. Join our Board. Do you have experience fundraising, marketing, or have experience on a board of directors? We would love to hear from you!
2. Volunteer at our events! We can always use a hand at our events. Or one step further, we are searching for event managers or marketing help. Please email me if you want to be put on our volunteer list as well as what skills you might be able to offer.
3. Are you a business owner? We are searching for annual sponsors for our events. If you own or know any business owners who might be interested in donating/sponsoring our foundation on a regular basis, we would love to talk about how we can support your business and offer advertising opportunities at our events!
Join our Team
Our cookbooks are always on sale on our website and at a few local locations! The price of the book is $29.99. Visit the "Shop" Tab via our website to purchase yours!
If you are local you have to ways to get your hands on a book:
1. Noble Coffee and Tea, Noblesville, IN.
2. I always have books on hand - feel free to set up an appointment to purchase your cookbook from me directly.
3.Cool Creek Chiropractic in Carmel, IN.
Do you have a business or event where we could sell our books? Please email me if you business where we could sell our books. Do you know of a local event where we could set up a booth to sell our cook books and raise awareness for DIPG? In appreciation, would love to give back a portion of our proceeds towards your business.